[Northkeep] Urgent Demo Request

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Nov 26 17:16:02 PST 2001

I just talked to Victoria who teaches Humanities at TCC's NE Campus.  She
had a speaker planned for Wednesday and they are unable to make it and a
friend had her talk to Sir Balvin and he gave her my contact info.  I know
most are working at this time, but if someone is available from 11-12:20
and can speak about the Renisance period, please let me know.  She said
that they have covered the medieval period, but if someone could talk about
their day or specific info about clothing or something else that would be
fine.

Please contact me off list if you can do this and I will get her info to you,

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep
Ansteorra