[Northkeep] Anyone know someone who plays the mandlolin?

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Wed Nov 28 15:16:25 PST 2001

This is a friend of mine from another list and thought you all might know
of someone who plays the mandolin.

Thanks for the help,
Susan

<<On another note: Does anybody out there know of a mandolin player or a
musician who could/would be willing to teach my husband the mandolin. He
bought one about a month ago and has been gofing around with it but I think
he is frustrated. He has never taken a music class in his life so I think
some of the stuff on his learnit video is a bit over his head or beyond his
grasp. He is a very hands on learner. Anybody?>>