[Northkeep] Announcment--and question ;)

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 10:30:19 PST 2001

I would like to wish the couple a very big Mazel Tov!
(congrats)

but I have one small question.... Has the groom to be
asked our Right and Honourable Baron and Baroness for
permission to marry one of our Populace??? Knowing our
fine friend Tamberlin, I should think that she would
bring quite a handsome bride-price, don't you think???

;)
Lady Zahava
(ducking and running very very fast)

--- Jerry & Teresa Herring <herring at upperspace.net>
wrote:
> Congratulations!
>
> That is one good way to help our population grow!
> Do we have any other single girls out there?
> (hehehehe)
>
> The SCA is a great place to meet that special
> someone. at least it worked
> for Kelandra and I. Here's hoping you two have a
> wonderful time together.
>
> Ian

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"