[Northkeep] New Project, data gathering

the Suarez Family family at suarez-turner.com
Fri Nov 30 11:28:17 PST 2001

> to get that started again. But at the very least I want to be
> able to say that "in such and such a year, the Vikings came
> up the river and raided; George and Edna were in disagreement
> -- There was much bickering and gossiping.  Go ye not there."

Oh! How very sensible of you! Maybe we should impliment this within our
family. I cannot even gues show many times of late I have dealt with a
blank wall around some past family gathering or even (been working on
genealogy stuff) and if someone, ANYONE had told me, "Oh hey, so and so
fought and they haven't spoken since" I probably would not have rehurt
feelings just in my effort to get FACTS.

Good for you, Marc. I'll make a note to myself to thank you when your
project is completed as well.

Janece/Sioned