[Northkeep] Belly Dancers!

Shirley Roper vivatthedream at home.com
Fri Nov 30 15:03:47 PST 2001

Wish I could be there, too.  Give Dwen a big hug from me, please, and wish her a Cool Yule!

Zaina got a big laugh out of "the little wiggling woman."  She's been wiggling around here all afternoon getting warmed up for tomorrow, since both her dance classes this week were canceled.

See you Monday!

Zenobia