[Northkeep] First Northkeep Drum & Dance Circle

Shirley Roper vivatthedream at home.com
Mon Nov 5 17:05:27 PST 2001

Our first drum & dance circle will be held on Monday, November 12th, 7:00 P.M., at Aladdin's, a Middle Eastern restaurant at 41st and Garnett. The building is closer to 41st (north side) and a bit west of Garnett. It faces west. There is no obligation to buy a meal, but we'll probably go early - 6-ish - and have dinner.  The more, the merrier - so bring your friends and make it a real hafla!

~ Zenobia ~