[Northkeep] The New Guy

XSadeDelacroixX at aol.com XSadeDelacroixX at aol.com
Mon Nov 12 23:00:21 PST 2001

Hail and Merry Meet.
   Well, my first event was a blast! Though I didn't compete in anything, I saw the many great events unfold. I got to meet many wonderful people (Vicar Robert, Ivo, Ungus {spelling on that?}, Lothar, et. al.), eat lots of great food, always a plus for me, and hear tales of many great deeds and people. And even though Ian forbade my telling of tales, I still found alot of stuff to talk about. Thank you one and all for a great time, and can't wait to meet all of you, and more of the others, at Investiture.

~~Baidwan the Long-Winded