[Northkeep] Margrave Next Year

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Wed Nov 14 09:45:50 PST 2001

>Well I would allow some of my poetry to be read, but 99% of the time i hide
>it away. I am a published poet :) (18 seperate times) I have 3 poems in
>Nortons Anthology of America's Greatest Poets. Hmm mayhaps I will let my son
>(Antonio) read some of my poetry for childrens Bardic sometime :). I am
>still in the glow of the event and hops it lasts a while.

It should and with Investiture coming soon, we should be glowing just fine
for Yule, Christmas and whatever else is celebrated during the cold dark
months.  I look forward to Antonio reading some poetry, he was a great
inspiration to Peg last year and she is hoping to give him a run for his
money this next year at Castellan.  Between him doing everything with such
grace and Barn encouraging her in court, she has become a court junkie.  It
is something to hear my more timid one working up all that she plans to
have ready to do for Castellan.

Also looking forward to who our next MOC will be, for Lady de Calais leaves
some delightful shoes to fill,

Susan the Curious
Susan-the-Curious at swbell.net