[Northkeep] WE NEED SPACE HEATERS!

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Wed Nov 21 11:33:41 PST 2001

If you like, you can get them to us btw. now and Friday am.  We'll be in and
out today and tomorrow, so do call first, 836-3696.  We appreciate the loan.
If it is possible, could you put your name on them?  Permanent sharpie marker
on the underside could work without marring the appearance.  We want
everyone's generous loan items to return to them promptly and safely after the
event.

Catrin