[Northkeep] Investiture Court Clarification

Jerry & Teresa Herring herring at upperspace.net
Wed Nov 21 15:38:18 PST 2001

I trust you and Mercedes,

Thanks,
Ian

----- Original Message -----
From: LRA <lra at olpdsl.net>
To: <northkeep at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 9:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Investiture Court Clarification

Well, I'll send you a PDF of the final version. I had to take it into
Kinko's tonight. But Mercedes looked it over and gave a final approval.
She made just two changes.... she wanted the picture on the front of the two
of them to be a picture not a drawing. And she said Grand Court was inside.
I changed both of those things. (As well as made the changes from Sunday.)

Let me know if you'd like to see the final.... or if it's just one more
thing you can mark off your list.

Lynn