[Northkeep] Investiture Videos

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Nov 29 17:37:13 PST 2001

>I feel like that's something that we really need to get together on.
>Y'know, have a meeting, write an outline, storyboard what we want to
>communicate in the video rather than cobble together bits and pieces.
>I really feel like we could put something together that speaks well of
>our organization.  Anybody interested?
>-Isabela

This sounds great to me, once he has gotten used to using the
equipment.  Once he knows what he can do, we can work out what we would
like to have made and then get those shots and put it together.

Does anyone have directing experience?  I am hoping that Yoshi and Lucan
can apply some of their theater expertise here too.

Robert and William, I hope you all will be interested in working on this
and I also hope that Zahava, Otar and Stonie will be able to continue to
help film.  You have all been great so far.

Looking forward to this, Belle,

Susan