[Northkeep] Movie question and TV thing

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Fri Nov 30 14:33:29 PST 2001

>Capital idea, Lady Susan!  Zaina and I would love to come if you ever meet
>in an accessible place.  We've seen most of the titles you listed, but it
>would be great to see them again with friends.  Friday and Saturday night,
>I baby-sit a 7yog who is very well-behaved.  I'd have to bring her with me.
>
>I wonder if you could meet at Superstar - they have that big-screen TV,
>and may even have a DVD player already.  And they know us.  Of course,
>they might not want to keep the place open late enough, but you never know.
>
>Let me know if there's any way I can help with this.

You have helped a great deal already, that would be a delightful idea.  I
bet we could even come up with a movie that would blend in well there
too.  I can do that occasionally and somewhere else we can find that is
accessable, as I know that my livingroom just isn't.  I will make sure that
we arrange some so that you can participate too.  I just can't go out too
often, or it will really cramp my budget, as insurance and payments on 3
vehicles has it pretty streached as is.

Susan

"Hope is not the conviction that things will turn out well, but rather, the
confidence that what you are doing makes sense regardless of how it turns out."
Vclav Havel