[Northkeep] More on the garb thing

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Nov 1 21:51:11 PST 2001

Catrin wrote:
>     I'm sorry I didn't make it to the garbmaking, I didn't get finished
> at the
>doctor's till nearly six (annual physical exam, no worries) and
>driving/cutting
>just wasn't on.  I still hope to come to the Tahlequah demo, we'll see.  I
>have
>fond memories of the English class demos we used to do there.
>     I'd like if it's possible to work it in before Investiture to have
> another
>garbmaking session in case anyone wants to make new stuff for the event.  If
>there is any interest let me know.

We had a good time and the 6 of us got some stuff done and the loaner garb
inventory started.  I would like to take this chance to announce my first
two deputies, Meryn is the gold key in charge of loaner garb and Galiwyn is
doing the Welcome Dragon duties of providing a place at events with his
'portable castle' for newcomers to stop by if they need something and he
will manage the loaner feaste gear.  Both of them have been helping out
incredibly with the Hospitaller's Guild and are just naturals, so I am
giving them more resources to continue.

As for another class, Mercades was also wanting another.  I have a room
researved at Nathan Hale Library for the 17th, from 3-5.  If we can get a
place for an evening in town that would be great.  I will let you know what
we get.

Hoping you will be there Saturday,

Susan