[Northkeep] More on the garb thing

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Fri Nov 2 09:54:39 PST 2001

>Susan - where is the Nathan Hale Library?  And was 2 hours all they could
>give us?

There is the possibility for the hour before, but it is dependent on the
program beforehand.  I will also ask if they have the same lock out policy
as the K-W one does but doupt it because of differences in layout.

I am open for other suggestions, just know I will be too worn out to run
any down.

Susan

who just spent the last 4 hours calling just about everyone I know in
Tahlequah.  So know invitations have gone everywhere, I am ready to sit
back and watch the magic happen.

everyone hope for a most beautiful day

and, one last request, does anyone have a truck they can take my big
pavillion over in?