[Northkeep] Bringing my mother out

Brown, Charley W. Chass at lakewebs.net
Thu Nov 8 11:13:25 PST 2001

Hmm Actually my dear Pigs would be the more accurate statement lol. I am
makeing soups today for the round the clock soup kitchen and sharpening my
Axe for the period police. there will be a vegitairian (dunno y) soup, beef
stew (with mayhaps some pork), and a chicken and dumpelings, And you can
tell Maleah Yes I will be serving Kabobs just for her lol.

Chass