[Northkeep] Rundel...next year

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Mon Nov 12 08:12:57 PST 2001

3 Kings was great.  Fighting was good caliber, blow calling was
friendly, drinking and partying were lots of fun.  Many Jedi-like moves
were made by many people.  Only got a smattering of rain Friday night
after we arrived on site.  Parties Saturday night were great time
(although I didn't get to do the Feast of Meat (TM) )....

JP

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com