[Northkeep] Greetings w/Tulsa Archery Question

Toinette de Cambrai toinettec at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 20:28:41 PST 2001

Greetings.

In Tulsa, there's Arrowhead Archery at 2134 S. Garnett
Rd.  There's also Kustom Archery at 526 E. Plaza Ct.
in Sand Springs.  If I were going to go to either one
looking for wooden arrows, I would probably call ahead
first, to see what they had in stock.

If I could offer a suggestion, if you are not in a
terrible hurry, you can mail-order custom-made arrows
for about the same price as ready-made, and that way,
you can choose your spine, your wood, your fletchings,
and you can have them cut to your draw length.  Your
accuracy will be reflected in the difference.  My
current favorite place to order online is
3RiversArchery.com .  FSDiscountArchery.com is also a
good place, although they are sometimes inconsistent
from order to order.

Regards,
Toinette
Fierce Maiden Huntress