[Northkeep] Dilemma

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 20:39:00 PST 2001

 I have a dress or two she can borrow..size 16/18, one is made for short person, 2 go with my height..let me know if i need to bring them
Elodie
  Mercedes de Cerdanya <steldr at home.net> wrote: Hi all -

I've convinced a friend to come to investiture on Saturday and I need to
clothe her. Is there anyone who is a 16 or so that would be willing to lend
me an outfit for a newbie? She's a little shorter than me - 5'5" or
so........ I'll be in town tonight and will probably stop by the meeting
which would be a perfest opportunity for me to retreive something...........
:)

Mercedes

~Elodie~

When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are
about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, faith is
knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something
solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly.
 -Barbara J. Winter