[Northkeep] loaner garb and used toy question

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Nov 22 16:16:37 PST 2001

>If you have a large cloak I can borrow Saturday, I would greatly appreciate
>it.

I know of no one with one, but hope that some may bring extras. I put a
request on the Northern List following a question on the Moonshadowe list
asking for larger loaner garb which neither Ivo or Meryn seem to have much
of.  Sorry for forgetting to cross post, if you all have any extra garb
that you are willing to loan and have room to bring along, please do.  I
will try to have a sign up available at troll to list your name and the
sizes and other info about the garb and then as we have requests that match
availability, we will introduce those in need to you.

>Also, does anyone know if it's okay to donate used toys?  I never saw
>whether or not they needed to be new.

It seems like that was fine with the shelter last year, but not sure.  If
so, Peg can go through her mounds of stuffed animals and bring a bag or
two, too.

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep