[Northkeep] kids things

Brown, Charley W. Chass at lakewebs.net
Fri Nov 23 10:20:36 PST 2001

You have to have a trout license and fishing license to fish at Robbers
Cave, and I am the one that needs to be contacted as I was voted the event
steward for next year's Margrave/Vormund at our last meeting. And also since
i am our contact with Robber's Cave, they tend to contact me regarding
questions and comments concerning the SCA.

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Hospitaler/Minister of A&S Canton of Rundel
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory
www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1.html
Event Steward Margrave VIII