[Northkeep] Directions to investiture

Rick Drake ainarm at home.net
Fri Nov 23 12:12:18 PST 2001

Ok directions from Tulsa.  Since you will be coming in on Highway 75 I
assume you will stay on that to downtown Tulsa where you will get on Highway
64/51 west to Sand Springs.  Stay on this highway until it becomes the
Cimmaron Turnpike.  Take the Cimmaron to the first exit which is highway
99/Hallet.  You will turn left onto highway 99 going North.  The toll there
is .50.  Go approx 8 miles north on 99 to where it meets 64 again.  Turn
right onto 64. Should be a sign there.  On 64 go 1.5 miles. and look for the
Will Rodgers Boy Scout Camp sign on the left.
Ainar