[Northkeep] Curious questions

MBC71798 at aol.com MBC71798 at aol.com
Tue Nov 27 22:36:29 PST 2001

I have often said that we need to write down some of this or save some of
what people have said about those gone in the Barony. It is the fabric that
holds some of us in the SCA together. Without the colorful threads in the
weave of things just think of how dull our lives would have been, and how
different things would have turned out. A friend once told me, pay head to
what you hear, for people like these will never pass your way again. I hear
Rory tell the stories of the "good old days " and the way things use to be.
Its amazing to watch the hobbit become what he always was, the bard. (
although if you ask him about it, he will deny it! Lol) Its an honor to call
these people my friends and I treasure what they have given me.
Lady Susannah Blackthorne