[Northkeep] Film at eleven.

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Wed Nov 28 07:31:39 PST 2001

>Your excellency,
>
>I have much experience with both adobe premiere and after-effects as well as
>the hardware used. If I would be helpful in an advisory capacity you've just
>to ask.
>
>William Mac Williame

Are you William who fights Rapier and makes wonderful bread?  (hospitaller
moment as I try to place you)

Wow, with your experience as a guide for our newly elevated Robert, who has
all sorts of time now that the duties of Vicer have passed on, this should
be interesting.  That together with Belle and Zahava with new cameras, you
should have plenty of raw material to work with.
Ready to do what I do best, encourage you all into excelence,

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep
Ansteorra