[Northkeep] Populace

Kelandra Carmichael kelandra_c at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 14:12:04 PST 2001

I called Elisabeta, Elizebeth and Keigan (who doesn't always get a chance to
read the Northkeep list) and left messages for them.  I'm sitting here at
the computer with a farspeaker list...if anyone can thing of anyone else
that needs to be called and doesn't have access to a phone list let me know
and I'll be happy to call them.

Kelandra