[Northkeep] Movie question and TV thing

Shirley Roper vivatthedream at home.com
Fri Nov 30 13:49:57 PST 2001

Capital idea, Lady Susan!  Zaina and I would love to come if you ever meet in an accessible place.  We've seen most of the titles you listed, but it would be great to see them again with friends.  Friday and Saturday night, I baby-sit a 7yog who is very well-behaved.  I'd have to bring her with me.

I wonder if you could meet at Superstar - they have that big-screen TV, and may even have a DVD player already.  And they know us.  Of course, they might not want to keep the place open late enough, but you never know.

Let me know if there's any way I can help with this.

Zenobia