[Northkeep] Crown Tournament Plans

Stephanie Drake steldr at home.net
Mon Oct 1 11:21:22 PDT 2001

Robert -

Ainar and I are leaving around 4 on Friday but we're going to crash at my
sister's in Dallas Friday night - I see her fairly infrequently so I try to
take any opportunity........  Anyway, we're planning on getting up early
Saturday and going down to site, we should be on site by 10:00 at the
latest.  Oh, BTW Ian, does the vow to take part in all the tournaments
before Investiture include Crown????????  (she said innocently...)

We're also heading out for Houston after court Saturday night to catch the
traveling Smithsonian Viking exhibit at the MNH before it heads home so
we're not actually coming home until Monday....

Mercedes