[Northkeep] Crown Tournament Plans

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 15:40:02 PDT 2001

Sounds like a plan for feast-- count me in! (Minus
hubby and baby for the weekend) It will be my first
crown tourney-- 7 years and haven't seen one yet!

zahava

--- Stephanie Drake <steldr at home.net> wrote:
> Hee hee hee, I was just ribbing him a
> little..........talk about smack a
> seneschal!!!!  We are sitting together at feast,
> though, right??? A little
> Northkeep contingent?
>
> Mercedes

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"