[Northkeep] Boffer in Northkeep

Rebecca Heydon rmheydon at swbell.net
Mon Oct 1 19:44:18 PDT 2001

Um...because I am me, I feel I need to say this....

I am more than happy to be helpful with Boffer stuff.  Really. However, I don't want to step on Northkeep's own Youth Boffer Marshal's toes, those of Karl Hungus.  His mundane world has been busy of late.  However, I'm sure his desire to see this program get going again in Northkeep is there as well.  He's your Marshal.  Use him. :-)

Whew.

Soapbox away.

Rowan