[Northkeep] Pell practice

Cody Chezem harbarth at swbell.net
Tue Oct 2 09:19:52 PDT 2001

Just remembered that the 41st street entrance to our neighborhood is
blocked.

To get here from Mingo turn west on 37th St. and go to 90th turn left
(south) and stay with that street until it curves into 40th Pl.

To get here from Memorial turn west on 37th St. (just north of the EZ
Mart) go one block and turn right (south at yield sign) stay with this
street until you come to 90th (2nd stop sign), turn right and stay with
this street to my house.

Look for 2 large oaks and our white cargo trailer.

Thorvald