[Northkeep] You could have knocked me over with a feather!!!

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Thu Oct 4 14:54:44 PDT 2001

To Their Incoming Excellencies Ainar and Mercedes,
    My most heartfelt congratulations. We spoke at Wiesenfeuer with an offer
of help. Know friends of my heart that if you need anything from Namron or
myself, you have but to ask. Welcome to the ranks of the certifiably insane,
LOL.............. We look forward to working with yourselves and your
Barony. Let us know what we can do for your investiture. I know the next
weeks will be hectic, the secret is delegate, delegate, delegate.

With love and a happy heart,
Maleah
Lady Namron