[Northkeep] Truth

roger walker draegan88 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 04:26:43 PDT 2001

I set back and listen a lot to this list without
saying much.  BUT THIS TIME YOU PSSED ME OFF!!!!!If
you have accusations to make, be a man and don't hide
behind an alias, you coward.  Ainar and Mercedes
happen to be VERY good friends of mine and I will
stand behind them 100%.  IF you have proof about what
you are saying then speak up in the open, DON'T HIDE,
otherwise you better watch your back, because I will
be watching theirs. and if I find out who you are
without SOLID proof to back up your statement,I WLL
GET YOU.

Otar the quiet

=====