[Northkeep] This weekend

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 12:56:33 PDT 2001

Directions to Woodward Park:
It is on the corner of 21st street and Peoria.

If comming from Stillwater Take Hwy 412 in thru Sand
Springs into downtown. There is becomes 244 east. Take
the Utica exit (because I don't believe there is a
Peoria exit). Turn Right, SOUTH on to Utica. Continue
South on Utica for just under 2 miles to 21st street.
Turn Right on 21st (West). The park will be on your
left about a half a mile down. If you get to the light
at the corner of 21st and Peoria, look over your left
shoulder-- it is a big patch of mostly green and
flowers and rocks ;)

Also... The Oktoberfest.. It is on 21st street across
(west) the river. If going from the park, just take
21st west (across Peoria) and continue until you cross
the Arkansas mud-pit, I mean river. The festival will
be to your right-- just follow all the drunk Germans!

Zahava

--- Stephanie Drake <steldr at home.net> wrote:
> Yeah!!!!!  Thanks, that's perfect!
>
> Mercedes

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"