[Northkeep] Found after the Regional Fighter Practice

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 08:07:19 PDT 2001

 which Angus? the TARD or the other one?
Elodie
  Frank Howerton <hoefish at hotmail.com> wrote: Could Angus or wife of angus send me his full SCA name and addy please.
Thanks

The Hungus

"Those who seek Darkness shall find it...those who do not shall have it
thrust upon them."

>From: Angus Mac
>To: northkeep at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Found after the Regional Fighter Practice
>Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 05:57:57 -0700 (PDT)
>
>sounds like old man wilhelm's stuff...
>do not break the seal on the bag
>the demons of the apacolypse may be released
>

>Angus
>--- Darin Herndon wrote:
> > I found a military style duffle bag and red folding
> > chair left behind in
> > the heavy fighters' area after the regional fighter
> > practice. If you,
> > or someone you know, is missing their armor or stuff
> > (or a chair if left
> > by a different person), please contact me at this
> > email address
> > (darin_herndon at bswintl.com).
> >
> > Etienne

~Elodie~

When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are
about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, faith is
knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something
solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly.
 -Barbara J. Winter