[Northkeep] School Fund Raiser Is In...

Ciana O'Hara cianaoh at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 12:44:05 PDT 2001

For those of you who bought things from George and James at the Dionadair...they are here. I will be at fighter practice tonight and on Saturday and of course, I will be at Populace on Monday.

Please let me know ... privately ... where you are going to be so that I can be there with the stuff!! In case you forgot you bought stuff...here is a list of the people I need to hear from or see...

Melissa Blevins
Donna Hufford
Keith Duke
Ty Stansill
Mary Reagor
Angel Hill
Angelique (Bobbi)
Marilyn Hammon
Beth Sanborn
Cody Chezem

Okay now back to regular Northkeep stuff!! Hope I didn't interrupt anything important!! :D

Later........
Ciana
(Mka Carla)
Anda GDH