[Northkeep] Demo in Tahlequah

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Oct 29 22:17:45 PST 2001

I was looking over my sign up sheets and want to thank everyone, it looks
like we will have a great turn out.  One thing that I feel the need to say,
expecially to one dear lady who listed a ? for what she will be
demonstrating.  Being ornamental is perfectly delightful and requested.  I
would love to have many good gentals out in garb they love strolling around
enjoying themselves.  That will be wonderful.  I know that I was
intimidated about going to demos for the longest time and there is no need
to be, expecially with this one.  Just adding to the atmosphere will be
such a gift, that it will make people's day.

Looking forward to a wonderful day,

Susan