[Northkeep] Lovers of meat pies...Sweeney Todd!

Rebecca Heydon rmheydon at swbell.net
Wed Oct 31 20:20:15 PST 2001

thanks for the head's up, Anawyn!  You have made my day!!!

***

"There's a hole in the world like a great black pit,
and it's filled with people who are filled with s**t,
and the vermin of the world inhabit it....
...and it's called London!"  (Prologue)

Rowan
A true Sweeney fan....and ex-theatre techie a whole 'nother life time
ago....