[Northkeep] Demo in Tahlequah

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Wed Oct 31 18:42:04 PST 2001

    You know how to lay on the flattery/guilt trip, Susan!  You will go far in
this organization.  I can't be sure of Saturday, but if possible, I would like
to try to make it to the garbfest Thursday night.  Can I get directions and
times?

Catrin, radiating feebly & with a half-life of 10,000 years (feeling every one
of them)