[Northkeep] More on the garb thing

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Wed Oct 31 21:16:20 PST 2001

I went to get the fabric from the dryer and thought I found a mythological
beaste, thanks for the suggestions Lucan.  It was twisted into long ropes,
twining in and out of one great mass.  I got them folded as best I could
and have been working on the 'don't sweat the small stuff' philosophy, so
will be fine to wait and have them ironed out tomarrow.  But this is going
out with a reemphasis on bringing irons and ironing boards if you have them
and a water spray bottle would probably be helpful too.

One other note, I may need to leave early; it will depend on what time
Jim's flight from Houston comes in.  He didn't have a time on it yet, but
it will probably be 10 and not a problem, but just wanted to alert you to
the possibility.

I will also bring some of the loaner garb, so people can try on some
different types of garb and get ideas.  It would be best to bring
comfortable working clothes and something like sweats and t-shirts so you
can change in and out of things easily.

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep