[Northkeep] off topic--babysitter needed

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 12:36:23 PDT 2001

I am looking for a babysitter for my 2 year old son--
most of you know who he is....

I need a responsible 13+ year old who is available for
periodic sitting, either at my house or at your's.

sorry for the inturruption--

Miriam/zahava

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"