[Northkeep] Newcomer

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 16:34:44 PDT 2001

 Hi Morgana!!
Elodie
Formerly of mooneschadowe
  "Kalia ." <kalystaa at hotmail.com> wrote:
Northkeep,
Hello, my name is Morgana deBois deBoncountry (mka Jamie Charbonneau) and
for a while I have been a member of Mooneschadowe in Stillwater. I recently
moved to Okay (over near Muskogee) and I was hoping to start coming to
Northkeep meetings to stay with the SCA. Hope to see you at the next one!
The last monday of the month right?
- Morgana

~Elodie~

When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are
about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, faith is
knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something
solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly.
 -Barbara J. Winter