[Northkeep] Demo on Friday

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Wed Oct 3 21:56:32 PDT 2001

A reminder of demo on Friday.  We will be at Ceder Ridge (I think this is
the name, paperwork is in the car) Elementry on Friday afternoon.  It is on
Mingo at aproxamatly 96th Street south.  Prior to that several of us will
be meeting for pizza at the CiCi's behind Woodland Hills Mall if you would
like to join us.  I imagine that people will be coming in between 12 and
12:30 for this and with it being buffet, that will go quickly and
cheaply.  The demo is scheduled to go off at 1.  I will try to get down
there about 12:45 and will collect the questions that they have written out
between now and then.  I figure we will start inside with a couple of
presentations while fighters are getting their gear on and then we will
move outside for the fighting.  At the moment we are scheduled to have
Chivalric and Youth Rapier.

A great thank you goes out to Ainar Magnuson.  He is great, it was my first
time to see him do a demo and I was very impressed.  The kids had a great
time and are looking forward to more on Friday.  I will try to even
remember my small pavillion to add a bit of a festive flair to the day, any
chance there is a herald to make it even more colorful?  I know Anawyn will
be there, do you do field heraldry?

I am getting excieted about this, the more the merrier.  Looking forward to
seeing you all on Friday.

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep