[Northkeep] Demo question

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Fri Oct 5 06:22:47 PDT 2001

First off, everyone think pleasent weather thoughts.  It is good to get in
practice before Investiture.  We have a demo planned for this afternoon.  I
am hoping it dries up and this isn't an issue and I will defer to the
fighters judgement, but what level of dampness do you not fight on?  What
are good inside alternatives when you have a bunch of fighters, I am
guessing having them talk about their various crafts will be good but we
have an outside sized number coming and it might take some fast planning to
convert it into an inside demo.

Any experiement of things that worked well from any demos you have done
under these conditions are appreciated,
Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep