[Northkeep] Scribal gathering

Donna Hufford dhufford at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 7 09:14:32 PDT 2001

Colin, and others attending the Scribal Gathering,

Here are the directions:

Take 412/51 west to Sand Springs and exit at the Hwy 97/Wilson Ave. Exit.
Turn right/north when you leave the exit, this will be Wilson.  Continue
forward (North) to 9th street.  At 9th turn right/east and go 1 block to
Cleveland. My house is on the southeast corner.  Address, 825 N. Cleveland.
Phone number: 245-9760, in case anyone gets lost.

Hope to see you there

Siobhan