[Northkeep] Truth

Trish Kvamme oneblondemuse at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 07:38:37 PDT 2001

Greetings Good Gentles of Northkeep.

First I want to reassure you that this person is indeed probably a very
pathetic lonely person who creates ugliness and hate to feel involved, and
add some excitement to their otherwise cold and isolated world.

Ignore him/her , they are not worth your notice.

I applaud all of you who sent posts of support to your incoming Baron and
Baroness, who indeed were shown as loved, valued, and popular by the polling
done by myself.

Let me put your minds at ease.

There is no ongoing BOD inquiry regarding anything.  Thorgrim and Sigen are
not on any agenda, meeting note, etc from any BOD meeting.  They have no
pending reinstallation, the Society Seneschal dismissed the inquiry, and all
of you who loved them and wished them well have honored their request to let
them walk into the sunset.

There are no claims against Ainar and Merecedes, no ugly dirt, no issues of
missing money nor ungallant behavior on the field.  They are a good strong
couple, who want only to serve you, and seeing the responses on this list,
and receiving private emails from many of you, I know they will serve you
well, and I know you will stand with them together to keep Northkeep as the
strongest and largest Barony in the Northern Region.

It has been something I have not made public, but I have been in receipt, as
a very few others have, of an ugly little piece of email which has a cadence
and writing style similar to this one, it was sick, hurtful and ugly, and
directed at me.

The SCA is full of very creative and wonderful people, and the light we all
create together can draw insects as well.

Ignore this person and their assaults on your list and your Baron and
Baroness to be.  They are sick, sad, and small.

Deliver Us a name and We will happily remove them from your playground.

Larissa, Regina