[Northkeep] This morning's posting

Lady Julienne de Lion ladyjulienne at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 12:19:14 PDT 2001

it still wouldn't have mattered, you don't have to use your real name when you sign up for most things on the internet.

julienne

There was apparently a setting on the software that I was unaware of that let people who are not members of this list post to this list.  I have disabled this "feature".  My apologies to the group for having missed it.  It probably wouldn't have changed the posting in question, but the poster would have had to sign up first - which is what I thought was the case already.

Marc/DiarmaidGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com