[Northkeep] Houston

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Tue Oct 9 09:57:47 PDT 2001

>And it was tempting to loot the exhibit - lots of cool stuff!!!!!  It was a
>little smaller than I had anticipated but we had a good time.  If any of you
>ever get down that way, the museum has the greatest butterfly exhibit.  It's
>like a little rainforest mockup with live butterflies everywhere.
>Absolutely gorgeous!!!
>
>Mercedes

Unless they decied to do something else, Jim is now attached to a contract
in Houston on a permanent basis.  They will get him an apartment and all of
that.  They will continue to fly him home twice a month, so we will just
schedule his visits home around events and I will have my mom stay with Kit
some and go visit him down there; letting Peg go or stay home as she
likes.  So, any other suggestion of things to do while down there?  I had
heard there was a basketweaver in the local group there and so I will try
to make it out to some of there stuff when visiting.

Are the butterflies there year around?

Susan