[Northkeep] Houston

Stephanie Drake steldr at home.net
Tue Oct 9 11:24:41 PDT 2001

Yes - it's an indoor exhibit - very cool.  There's even a couple of cases
where they have chrysalis hanging and the butterflies are hatching.......
If you sit still long enough some of them will even land on you.......  The
girls would love it.  The Museum of Natural Science - it's in a park with a
bunch of other museums.  It has an IMAX and a Planetarium.......  I wish we
had better museums in Tulsa.

Mercedes