[Northkeep] Revel on the 20th

dirgelion d' dirgelion at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 04:31:56 PDT 2001

Angus,
Please don't put words in my mouth...that's very
unsanitary. In all honesty, we did not know anything
about a revel already being planned. Jessamy and I
were just talking about having some fun. I chose a
date when there was not an event away from home. (As
it turned out, I found out AFTERWARDS that Northern
Regional Fighter practice(heavy) was scheduled. I knew
 about NRRapier practice. I found out on this list
when someone else asked if it was just light weapons,
or both heavy and light). I happen to live with one of
those so called "nasty heavy weapons guys, who won't
show up and ruin all our fun..." and he didn't know
about this either. Just to make sure that I was not
the only one confused, I asked 3 other heavy fighters
if they knew about a post revel already being planned
and none of them did either. There was no intention to
slight anybody. I apologize for any misunderstanding
that I might have caused. Dirgelion