[Northkeep] A slightly different situation.

Charley W Brown Chass at lakewebs.net
Wed Oct 10 09:44:15 PDT 2001

hmm could it be that this Gent has a thorn in his side against NK?
Everything that I have been to that has NK members at it they were gracious,
kind and informative. I am not just saying those things as being part of NK
but as simple statement of fact, in leau of the trouble times I have trouble
seeing someone from NK doing something like that.

Chass aka Charinthalis Del Sans
aka Resident Fool
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory
Http://www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1.html