[Northkeep] Revel on the 20th

Theresa Kwasny thkwasny at cox-internet.com
Thu Oct 11 15:45:24 PDT 2001

I set up the rapier practice while talking to people at Djionadiar & Ensign
tourneys.  Karl's announcement reminded me that I hadn't announced the
rapier practice yet (Thank you Karl!)  I was really happy to see that it
would be a joint practice.  The more people the merrier.

Either the octoberfest or the revel sound fun, but we will probably head for
home to put the kiddo to bed.  (Maybe we will be tempted to one of the
parties.)  It sound like there will be plenty of party to be had, no matter
what kind of partier you are!

Therese
(Who has no problem with nasty heavy fighter types - most of you guys clean
up real nice <wink wink>)